This Tuesday

I probably shouldn't be starting a new blog considering my oh-so-random updates on my others but this one is bit different than those. This one's personal, it's about me, my family - immediate and extended, and so I think that I should be able to update and post a bit more frequently. I hope :} In any case, I've started it now so I might as well see how it does!

This past Sunday evening we, and by that I mean Obie and I and the kids, went over to one of our friends houses to get a look at their new baby. They had a boy on Father's Day (happy father's day indeed!) and he was named Jacob Andrew after his daddy. Obie and I decided we're going to call him Jake Jr., but then we have a tendency to name our children one thing and call them something else!




Since Rora is so used to babies now, seeing the newborn was like finding a new doll to play with for her but for Zack, Mommy and Daddy holding someone else's baby was infringing on his territory and he voiced his concerns, loudly. But the kid is cute in a not-as-cute-as-my-baby way, but then I think all other babies pale in comparison to your own.

After we got home Arora started playing with some of Obie's tools while he worked in the yard. I don't know for sure what she found and got into, though I have a pretty good idea that it was the tire from the wheelbarrow, and ended up with a greasy kisser!



Yesterday afternoon Zack and I were chilling out in the kitchen and he decided it was time to explore the contents of the cupboards and drawers that he could get into (because like every responsible parent I keep the dangerous stuff locked up :o ) and at long last my little man discovered the pots and pans!! After nearly an hour and a headache later I think that I'll be trying to persuade he try an instrument OTHER than the drums in the future!




All in all, I think this week should be relatively easy on me. I don't have any appointments or restrictions to my time, though I did agree to help my Aunt Linda move her things this week since I have my parents truck but I don't think that will take too much time. Obie's golfing in a tournament this weekend for work so I am at a loss as to what I'm going to do on Saturday with the kids but I'm sure by then I'll have some ideas. Fortunately for me (:D) with him disappearing for that on Saturday it means that I get to disappear for an afternoon or night one day this week... I'm thinking Thursday, but we'll see.

Till next time!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!