Am I Unique?

Considering I've been out of work for three weeks it's not all that surprising that I'd be in need of cash. But am I unique in the fact that for the first time in 8 years and two months I've had to ask my significant other for money to make sure that I can pay the bills? Sure there have been times over the years when I've asked "hey do you have any cash for some gas in the car?" or "do you have any money to pay for the take out?" but I've NEVER ONCE had to ask for money from Obie to pay for the bills that were my responsibility to pay.

Tonight, my dear friends, I broke that record. But then I needed to by TP and milk and bread and therefore I had to go into a store that would have a bunch of other things I'd want/need to buy as well and so I spent the money that should have paid for the house insurance. Yep.... Obie has to give me the money to make that payment. Oh well, it's not like I haven't given him money in the past to pay bills when they end up being more than he expected them to be.

I guess now, I'm just like everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

Our Newest Treasure

An Updated Cast of Family Characters