Happy 18th Birthday Meagan!!!!

I can vividly remember the day you were born. It seems oh, so long ago. And of course, I still have nightmares of the first 3 or 4 years of your life. I can honestly say that when you were that young, I really didn't like you. All you did was cry and I have a three-year-old now so I know that, that, isn't normal. It sucked!!

But eventually you got older, and with time you grew a bit taller, and you weren't quite as horrible as your behavior had initially made you seem. Do you remember when we actually put a line of masking tape down the middle of our bedroom to mark our sides????? Or how about the time you cut your hair and told mom I did it, so that I got in trouble???? When I got my own room you became infinitely more likable. :) Does that say something about you or me???

In any case, as we got older you became more than just my sister, you became my friend. We've shared a lot of things: from a bedroom to clothes, car crashes, drunken nights, secrets and adventures; and honestly Meagan, I hope we always will.

Have a great day little sister, you deserve it, and come this evening, I will do what I can to help ensure that you have a great night too. :)

Happy Birthday Meagz.... You're finally 18!!

Comments

Dallas said…
OMG! I can't believe Megan is 18! that's so crazy! I too can remember when she was born and I also remember when you two had the tape down the center of your room... thinking about that brings back memories of Jens' obsession with, I think it was Jordan, from the new kids on the block! HA lol, good times, good times :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!