An Ode to the Coffee Cup

My favorite little sister came over yesterday and brought us our gifts from Europe.... and ate our pizza.


While we all love our gifts and they are all cute and supremely appropriate for each of us, I think my present takes the cake :) Sure, Jen and I gave many laughing suggestions of what she should bring us back (i.e. the Crown Jewels - we did get a picture of those), I had mentioned that I really wanted something from Piza. I'm not sure that I'll ever actually be able to use it (one day I might try just for S&G) but I have to say that my present, my coffee cup, is probably the coolest thing Meagz could have brought me.


So here Meagan, this is my Ode to the Coffee Cup!!! You Rock Meagan, THANK YOU! (and since you already posted this for public consumption I'm going to put here too...)

Comments

Dallas said…
lol, that's such a great photo!! HA! and that cup ROCKS! how completly fun is that?!

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

Our Newest Treasure

An Updated Cast of Family Characters