It's Now Officially An Annoyance!

I'm uncomfortable. I'm cranky. I hurt.

I'M STILL PREGNANT!!!!!

I hate this. I've tried to be as good as I can about all of this, and sure I've complained to anyone who'll listen but I think we all know that I could have been a LOT more unpleasant about it. :) And if I don't have this baby right away you might all get to see just how much 'the bitch' I can be when I want to!!

But seriously, I'm still pregnant and you know for as much as I don't like this, and as uncomfortable, cranky and hurting as I am, I'm starting to feel more depressed than anything else the longer it takes to get it out.... precursor to a (more) serious case of the 'baby blues', I don't know, but I suppose only time will tell. Although, from everything I understand you actually have to have the baby BEFORE you can technically get the baby blues ;) LOL!

Anyways... I'm going to bed now (zzzzzzzzzzz) cause I'm actually REALLY tired tonight and have been having some serious trouble keeping my eyes open for the last 1/2hr... Talk to you again soon - or not too soon if the baby decides it's ready to show itself ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

Our Newest Treasure

An Updated Cast of Family Characters