Oh, It's Sick!!

Bah! It's that time of year again people. All three kids are sick to some degree, and of course none of them have the same "symptoms!"  It's a pain in the ass but I guess that's what's expected this time of year. Running noses, fluctuating fevers, throwing up and, uh, yeah... It's gross.  I hate it because I'm the one who has to deal with it, but what else can I do?
Send them to Grandma's!!

Not much actually.  I was just getting ready for bed and 12:30 last night when the phone rang; Mom was calling to tell me that Baby was sick.  Then I got a text this morning from Auntie - Zona was sick too.  Zack's nose has been running for two days, so that was no surprise to hear at noon, but seriously - the update's couldn't have waited?  There was no emergency.  No one expected me to go dashing out of my class, run home and get my van and then speed out to the farm to take care of babies. 

So then when I do get the kids back what do you think the news was then?

"Oh, they've all just been great.  They don't seem phased by it at all."

Like I didn't know that already.  It honestly takes so much to get a rise out of the kids when they are sick.  They are just troupers. 

And how were they when I got them home?

Absolutely fine! Only had to wipe the nose once. Zona grumbled a bit but said she was okay and the Baby passed out before I'd even turned the light off in her room.  Maybe next time I'll just turn my cell off in class.


Or not.  After all, you never know when there will be a real emergency.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed.  School was great though by the way, I'm in awesome classes and the prof's are great. 


Till next time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise