25 (Random) Things... About Me


I'm not sure whether I've posted this here (or on Facebook) before, if I did it was years ago, and so well, this is me - in a completely random nutshell!

1.  When I need to calm down, I take a shower and drink coffee.
2.  I've been a stay at home mom for most of the last 7 years and I don't see an end to that in the near future.
3.  I'm writing a book. 
4.  My favorite ice cream is (still) chocolate chip mint.
5.  I NEVER liked the color pink until I had a baby girl.
6.  I have three kids: Zona, Izack, and Saphira.
7.  I love Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galatica but I've rarely watched them when they are on TV.
8.  I've developed (and groomed) a fascination with mythology.
9.  I took dance lessons for 16 years and when I was a little girl I wanted to be a ballerina.
10.  I married my 'high school sweetheart' when I was 22 (he was 23) and we've been together for 12 years now.
11.  I had never been on an airplane until I was 19 years old - we flew to Orlando, Florida.  Since then I've flown to Mexico, Toronto, Ottawa, New York, Fort McMurray and Calgary.
12.  My favorite color is blue.
13.  I got my hair cut for the first time when I was 14!
14.  I started gymnastics when I was 3 years old and started student teaching when I was 11.
15.  I decided that I wanted to be a doctor because I wanted to save people.
16.  I decided that I didn't want to be a doctor when I realized that not every one wants to be saved and because a lot of the time even the ones who do want to be saved can't be.
17.  I prefer black licorice to the red stuff... and I inherited that from my Grandpa McGlenn.
18.  I like to read and write fan fiction about my favorite TV shows and book characters.
19.  I have 2 sisters: one older and one younger and NONE of us really got along with each other until Jennifer moved out of the house and I got my drivers license.  Years later we are all very close.
20.  Over the years my husband has become my best friend.
21.  When I had a baby boy, I had no idea what to do with him... actually I still have that problem sometimes ;)
22.  If given the option, I'd prefer to stay home 9 times out of 10 - but every once in a while I have to get out.
23.  I don't want to have any more children.
24.  I love to eat oysters with cheese, crackers and some Red Hot Sauce - this I got from my mom.
25.  I have always been, and will probably always be, a 'Daddy's Girl.'  I can't help it - my dad is just one of my favorite people in the world.

This is not one of those copy&paste, or complete and forward this to 10 of your friends, type of things... It's really just 25 random things about me.  

Informative? LOL! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!