This Weekend!

So after a couple of busy weeks, we're spending a busy weekend at the farm (off and on) for what is more or less a celebration of Dad's birthday.  Jen and Ed are down for the weekend, since they're abandoning us over Thanksgiving weekend, and thus - a weekend spent with the family at the farm.   I'm there right now in fact. :)  

I've missed having Jen and Ed around, and though I'm busy with my own life and they with theirs, so it's not like we'd spend all our time together even if they were still living in Lethbridge, there are times when I wish they still lived on Peigan and we could visit any time we wanted... even if it was just for a night of board games and drinks.  Or a movie, or TV show, and company.

Just a mobile pic of Baby playing at the Mall one day.
It's nice that they live in Edmonton though too, since it gives us an excuse to get up there more often. (*cough* occasionally *cough*)  Still, an excuse to go to Edmonton to shop, visit, or whatever is always nice.

Also on the agenda this weekend...

I'm taking the kids to the Lion King in 3D!  I can remember seeing this movie in theaters when it first came out and, honestly, I think I'm more stoked to take them than they are to go.  Though... Zack is pretty excited about seeing it.

I'll have more up on Sunday when I do my regular post - including talk of the kids first days of school and gymnastics.  

Talk to you later peoples!! Have a good weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

Our Newest Treasure

An Updated Cast of Family Characters