An Updated Cast of Family Characters


It occurred to me while I was trying to write a post recently – one that included most, if not all, of our (still growing) immediate family on both sides, that there are now quite a lot of us AND when telling stories it can get very confusing to follow precisely who is involved. So I decided it might be worthwhile to write up something of a list of common “characters” that I talk about: family members mostly just from the immediate family.

Here we go…

The Corner Table Family
Writer Mom (me) & Heli Dad (my hubs)
Kids: Princess, Gamer Boy & Angel Face
Pets: Sphinx & Jude (cats)


Writer Mom’s Family
Grandma and Grandpa (my parents)
Pets: various cats on The Farm
Big Sister and Bro (my older sister & her hubs)
Kids: Big Babe, HG & Genie
Pet: Rufus (dog)
Little Sister and Boyfriend (my younger sister & her boyfriend)
Pet: Juno (dog)

Heli Dad’s Family
Grams (his mom)
Pets: Bella (dog)
Pic Sis & G-Man (his older sister & hubs)
Kids: J-Man & Girl
Pets: various rescues (dogs)
Lil’ Sis & Mech Man (his younger sister & fiancé)
Pets: Riley & Callie (dogs)

So there you have it. From a (combined) 9 of us we have now expanded out to a total of 21 humans and numerous pets. We are all a little crazy. Our lives are all pretty chaotic. But all in all, we’re a damn happy family.

Of course there are other family members (cousins, aunts, uncles) that may appear from time to time such as: B-Boy, VanDani, Auntie Ell, Uncle Gruff, Uncle Grumble, and Farmer D. 

Got it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!